[Reader-list] Opportunities with Chirag, a school in the Kumaun Hills

Chintan chintangirishmodi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 15:20:38 IST 2010

I have heard many good things about Chirag. and also interacted with Rajiv
briefly.

Do make time to read Rajiv's mail, and get in touch if you'd like to share
your time, skills and ideas.

To know more about the organisation, check these links
www.chirag.org
http://chirag.org/what-we-do/education/chirag-school

To read a first-person account of Usha Mukunda's experience at Chirag, check
http://blog.prathambooks.org/2010/04/library-in-mountains.html

Chintan