[Reader-list] The rebirth of the Indian Mujahideen - PRAVEEN SWAMI

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 22:34:48 IST 2010

Javed,
to say "trusting"  is different from reading and trying to understand, as
far as Praveen Swami is concerned, it is persons like him who occassionally
, inadvertently, give out information, it is for the readers intellect to
assimilate, understand and analyse, or rather take the grains and throw out
the chaff. At times, we have seen the posts of many other ids, who in their
enthusiasm to defend violence, forget they are particles of the state, to
make the state, but behave as if they are the state within the stste, but
moot point is trying to understand the views, and naxal supporters are when
they justify violence are the enemies of the democratic rule, using the
backseat driver position to bring in their leaders by subverting the rule of
laws, bringing in their rule of politburo.Citizens who use freedom of
expression to usher in dictatorship of politburo are the enemies of
democracy as naxals have only one goal, to upstage the democratic rule with
armed struggle and bring in the 'leaders" to power and rule.
So, it is better to seek the information, as information is knowledge,
knowledge is power if used for the society and the nation,
regards,
rajen.

Rajen.