[Reader-list] The rebirth of the Indian Mujahideen - PRAVEENSWAMI

anupam chakravartty c.anupam at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 10:53:19 IST 2010

Betting racket behind IPL blasts?

India Today:

"Karnataka home minister V.S. Acharya on Monday blamed the "IPL betting
racket" for the twin blasts near M. Chinnaswamy stadium in Bangalore on
Saturday.

Reason: the betting mafia wanted the IPL semi-final matches to be held in
Mumbai, he said."

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/64847/needle-suspicion-betting-racket.html

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/site/Story/93651/India/IPL+betting+mafia+behind+twin+blasts:+K%27taka+HM.html

http://buzz.samachar.com/news/police-probing-if-ipl-betting-lobby-behind-bangalore-blasts/