[Reader-list] The rebirth of the Indian Mujahideen - PRAVEENSWAMI

Bipin Trivedi aliens at dataone.in
Tue Apr 20 10:12:00 IST 2010

Dear Javed,

There are so many writer's whose blog/writings are not to take seriously not
only Praveen Swami. I have never said he is not to take seriously, I have
just said he is no authority. His writings are both sides Hindu or Muslim. I
remember one his article describing Azamgarh as terror center and doubt for
Pune blasts where Hindu involved. His write ups are both way. However, I am
repeating my writing sent on mail dt. 19/2/10 as under.

Still investigation going on (for Pune blasts) and there is no necessary to
create doubts unless you have solid proof. If he speaks for Islamic
terrorism in general as well as Hindu terrorism in general is always
welcome. Similarly, if he created doubt on malegoan blast that Islamic group
is involved were also investigation going on would have been opposed if I
have noticed.

Thanks
Bipin