[Reader-list] United Jihad Council puts conditions for return of Kashmiri Pandits to valley

rashneek kher rashneek at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 09:04:14 IST 2010

Dear Pawan,

What else would you expect from them?
They showered Bitta Karate with sweets when he was released from prison.The
showering of sweets and a hero's welcome to man who is known to have
urinated on his victims(some 25 odd I beleive) shows what state the
separtist leadership is in.
So why send such posts to this forum when we know that Parveen Swami and you
lie all the time and are not to be trusted.

Rashneek

Rashneek Kher
http://www.kashmiris-in-exile.blogspot.com
http://www.nietzschereborn.blogspot.com