[Reader-list] United Jihad Council puts conditions for return of Kashmiri Pandits to valley

Lalit Ambardar lalitambardar at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 23 17:36:16 IST 2010

Nothing new from the proponents of ‘Azadi- bara- e-Islam’ (freedom through Islam) in Kashmir.

But should this matter to their compulsive sympathisers on this forum….???....

Shedding crocodile tears over the plight of Kashmiri Hindu Pandits at a seminar by Madhu Kishwar ay Teen Murti in New Delhi in Dec. last, Muzafar Beg rhetorically expressed anguish over Bitta Karate moving free even when he had killed 42-43 Kashmiri Pandits. He conveniently forgot that this man was accorded public reception in Srinagar during his tenure as the Deputy CM of J&K.

Regards all
LA