[Reader-list] "A Hindu army officer and an Indian patriot..."

A.K. Malik akmalik45 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 25 15:01:03 IST 2010

Dear Mr Durani,
                It is not unusual to have discussions at Senior levels in bilateral talks and arrive at some amicable decision and take requisite steps to get the decision implemented either thr' Govt decision or thr' an Act of Parliament.If some action is taken contrary to the law of the land,anyone can have recourse thr' courts of law in the country. However until something is contemplated you can't get the relief.
With kind regards,

(A.K.MALIK)