[Reader-list] Have Kashmir Pandits lost their Kashmiriyat? An observation by an ordinary protester

Inder Salim indersalim at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 17:21:42 IST 2010

Dear Friends
agreed, that ' kashmiryat ' or its other expressions  died in 1990 and also
in 2010. Shall it continue to bleed if its has something saner embedded in
it ? if yes, then it perhaps suits all of us to live in hate.

if 'no' then we must discover a new word for a new life. Let it be KASHROUT
( difficult to write in english ) another word, already existing.

But then, who cares about words, which is akin  to boarders, and other such
things which divide.

Are we here on earth for thousands of years.  And we know how history
celebrates those voices which speak about oppression, injustice and love.
So, it is perhaps high time for each one of you ( on both sides ) to decide
what is that which defines life....

with love
is

http://indersalim.livejournal.com