[Reader-list] URGENT Call for Aid: Recent Floods in Pakistan- worse than tsunami, Pakistan and Haiti quakes: UN

ponni arasu mailponni at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 13:54:43 IST 2010

Dear all,

The floods in Pakistan seem to have had effects much worse than many of the
recent natural disasters (
http://www.thenews.com.pk/top_story_detail.asp?Id=30627) and yet, there is
hardly any attention in the media or otherwise about this, least of all here
in India. I think it is imperative that we step up and at least do the bare
minimum of gathering some funds to send over. All those interested can
contact me on this email and I can put you in touch with friends in Pakistan
who will tell you how you can get the money across. Please spread the word
as soon as you can and make a contribution big or small at the earliest.

Thank you.

Hoping to hear back soon.

Warmly,

Ponni.