[Reader-list] The Deception of the Indian Liberal Discourse on Kashmir

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 17:06:43 IST 2010

Dear Mani

Can you lay off from that propagandist note of "the right-wing media". I am a Kashmiri and not some media-stooge.

Since you claim to know a lot about 'the rise of separatist movements in Kashmir' and 'the
motives of those who have started them in the first place' will you educate us on what are the "corporate interests" of the "Leaders of these political parties" who according to you "are not communal or anti-national duds" but "drown their corporate interests with communal and nationalist/anti-nationalist passion."

Can you give some concrete examples of those 'corporate interests' or are you only full of incoherent propagandist crap?

Actually I dont know why I am wasting my time on your idiotic statements.

Kshmendra