[Reader-list] No Jain temple burnt in Kashmir

we wi dhatr1i at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 30 18:58:12 IST 2010

Dear Sonia,

       Its too late if the Government won't react on POK now afterall its a INDIAN land not some foreign place.  Sonia madam the Muslim rulers ransacked the temple there at TajMahal and using the pillars and idols they built the Taj, we often say the proud of INDIA,symbol of love, and World wonder.  No need to burn the effegies its not the solution but look at the ransacking everywhere not just in 1 or 2 places.  At Varanasi the holy temple vandalized by the AURANGAZEB and built a mosque in the temple premises.  Later in the rest of the land the temple restored with the hidden linga by Indore queen along with Lahore King is a different issue. By fearing the voilence Late Mr. Gandhi  agreed for partition but the same happened after the division.  Irrespective of the division violence had to happen,  no change. If that is the result  India should be undivided.  The same violence has been continuing indefinitely.   If the JEHADIS just
 memorize these wierd atrocities and think about them for a min or 2 and express their pity thats sufficient for the INDIA.(Whether they perform namaj or notbut  they will surely become soft with this). Experience teach us lessons.  Forget lanka for a moment built a TEMPLE at Ayodhya like the one built at SOMNATH.  The scholar ADISHANKARA visited the mount Kailas Manas Sarovar, offered prayers to shiva and as a result he got the SPATIKA linga from the lord directly(Shiva appeared physically and ADISANKARA able to saw this with his eye sight). The same linga is being worshipped even now in INDIA. This is the fact and there is no china, they even dont know what is Manas Sarovar by that time.

If facts are like this everybody portray temselves as owners.  China follow Buddism and they try to invade others.  Though Sidhartha  enlightened himself and created a theory to solve the missieries of the life(the old,the deceased,the dead,the graved), It doesn't meet the actual goal.  Not only that the soft theory was created by a KSHATRIYA by birth(Sidhartha) the warrior it leads to war always as it is the original characteristic.  Some body had miseries and they need conversion!  The damn thing.

Is China don't have any troubles like INDIA or what? If so then why there are no moists in that country like we are having?  Their people don't want to ruin their country probably.

Next coming back US invaded other lands for different reasons, but now when it
comes to INDIA(we didn't invaded anybody for any reason over indefinite age), there is nothing wrong in invading POK to avoid all
sort of future headaches and reunite it with J&k as it is our own
territory.

As religion based 2 nation theory failed and its proved that division
is wrong, let INDIA take back the PAKISTAN as a whole which is like a
small state in India and govern it!  Whether failed or succeded
PAKISTAN is for Muslims, let the muslims causing trouble settle in that
Country and do whatever they want! What do you/anybody say? What is this yaar?

I seriously suggest you to read sanskrit version of MAYURA SURYA SHATAK stanza wise(hope no one comment this as a myth or faith or backwardness), and surely your eyes will open broadly and there by you can get more enlightnement.

Thanks in advance with Regards,
Dhatri.