[Reader-list] Project Bandaloop's "Kickstarter" Campaign

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Thu Dec 16 05:01:08 IST 2010

Dear Friends,

We are 41% on our way toward the fundraising goal of $10,000 on
Kickstarter for our 2011 fall San Francisco home season production of
"IdEgo". Project Bandaloop radically stands out as a dance company that
makes dance accessible through free site-specific performances all over
the world. In 2010 we performed for over 40,000 people for free
bringing high quality performance directly to the audience. We value
this ability and and want to bring it into our 2011 season despite the
fact that we will be bearing the cost of production ourselves. To do
this we need your help. If successful in our fundraising, we plan to
offer this home season with minimal financial barriers and include free
admission.

If each person on our Project Bandaloop mailing list gave $5-15 we
would be able to close our campaign! Can you help? If we don't meet our
$10,000 goal by December 31, we will lose the $4100 already pledged.

Please visit:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/search?term=project+bandaloop

After you donate, feel free to post the Kickstarter link to your
facebook page, or email on to your friends.

View footage of Project Bandaloop: http://vimeo.com/17293680

Thanks for your time,

Andrew Dailey
President, Board of Directors