[Reader-list] "Follow Gujarat's lead in fighting climate change"

anupam chakravartty c.anupam at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 10:53:51 IST 2010

http://www.dnaindia.com/opinion/editorial_narendra-modi-s-green-thoughts-may-not-clear-his-image_1484882

Excerpts:

"His supporters are likely to see this as another feather in the cap of this
unapologetic right-wing politician. But this is something that is likely to
drive his critics — most of them from the other end of the political
spectrum — into a paroxysm of anger. They are sure to see this saffron
attempt to go green as a conspiracy against secularism."