[Reader-list] Need some help - Ian Hacking article

Zainab Bawa bawazainab79 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 11:09:29 IST 2010

Dear all,

I am writing for some help. I am, sort of desperately, looking for a
copy of Ian Hacking's article titled "Biopower and the Avalanche of
Printed Numbers" which appeared in Humanities in Society journal
volume 5, issue 3, 1982. I have tried looking for a copy online but
could not find it. Have also not been able to trace it in our library.
Our librarian has begun tracing the article in other libraries in
Bangalore but she has not had much much luck until now.

So I am shooting out this email to check if anyone, by any chance, has
a hard copy or scanned version of the article and could send it to me.

Thanks,

Zainab

--
Zainab Bawa
Ph.D. Student and Independent Researcher

Gaining Ground ...
http://zainab.freecrow.org

http://cis-india.org/research/cis-raw/histories-of-the-internet/transparency-and-politics