[Reader-list] Hobsbawm (4/5 Vols.) in Hindi Translation Which Publisher?

Pheeta Ram pheeta.ram at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 17:10:04 IST 2010

Dear all
I am looking for Hobsbawm in Hindi translation. A few months back a mail had
appeared on this list, perhaps from some Publisher,
which had some info regarding this. Now i have checked my inbox but the mail
is no where to be found. I am planning to visit
World Book Fair tomorrow. Can anybody tell me the name of the Publisher so
that i can purchase the books? If i am not wrong there
was some discount on the four/five volumes.
Thanks in advance!
Pheeta Ram