[Reader-list] sosr on 8 of feb

ISh S ish at sarai.net
Fri Feb 5 19:45:09 IST 2010

Hi All .. I would like to invite all of you on 8 feb, 7 pm onwards for a
modern interpretaion of Mahabharat by 'Lina prod' called SOSR. I am
doing the sound design for the recital.
and the facebook event is at
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/event.php?eid=270802702037&ref=ts

best

ISh
SOSR a Lina production at lok kala manch 20 lodhi institutional area, Lodhi
road. starting at 19.00. 8 of feb 2010

featuring
Namrata Pamnani on dance
Lionel Dentan , on rebab, sitar and electro
Udai Mazumdar on tabla
Ish S on sound design (sound reasons rec.)
Ishwar sahib on lights

SoSR
A project envisioned through the ancient text from the Mahabharata ,an
indian epic written in 6th century BC. A dynamic
presentation,interpretating the footprint from chaos to stillness ..
This presentation is a interpretation of deep rooted Indian philolosophy
of Karma. How one action leads to another ? How we never stop ?
……..never reach stillness in life ?
A presentation based on research by Prof. GL Pamnani involved in
bringing forward the scientific and modern interpretation to MAHABHARATA.
A Script ……..painted on canvas of space…… Move into Movement to Mobility……..
To the………..
THE STILLNESS…

--
Sound Reasons Records/ Sarai-CSDS