[Reader-list] Need help with article on Kanavu

Chintan chintangirishmodi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 13:16:45 IST 2010

Hello friends

I'm looking for this EPW article. It isn't available online for non-members.

If anyone on this group is a member, and could help me out, I'd be grateful.

Thanks

Chintan

 *Kanavu- Where Learning Happens* <http://epw.in/epw/user/curResult.jsp#>  A
discussion of the ethnography of an alternative school/commune, Kanavu in
Wayanadu district of Kerala. It explores the diverse learning spaces and
methodologies that have been incorporated into its system, where learning
happens for children who participate. *--Alex M George--*
02-07-2005    [COMMENTARY] Issue : VOL 40 No. 27 July 02 - July 08, 2005