[Reader-list] SRK BLUNDER

Bipin aliens at dataone.in
Mon Feb 15 10:50:31 IST 2010

In my views neither I have supported the acts of shivsena nor their views. I
have just oppose the sharukh statement which is anti-national view and
recent pune attack proves that pak will never behave like a gentle country
and we should not entertain pak people by any means. Even not necessary to
initiate talk with them (of course with the pressure of US).