[Reader-list] PAK BLUNDER

Bipin aliens at dataone.in
Mon Feb 15 13:27:32 IST 2010

Recent terrorists attack in Pune was one more attempt of pak sponsored
terrorism in India. Their argument is that we will stop sponsoring terrorism
after resolving Kashmir issue (resolve means handover Kashmir to them in
their eye). There is no question of giving any part of Kashmir to them.
Actually now time has come to take back POK also to resolve this issue
forever. We should not bow down on international pressure for this matter
and must built china like wall if required to stop infiltration. Once again
it proves that we must not entertain pak people in India.