[Reader-list] SRK BLUNDER

Shuddhabrata Sengupta shuddha at sarai.net
Sun Feb 14 22:12:24 IST 2010

Dear Rakesh,

A threat of violence cannot be construed to be a legitimate
expression of the freedom of speech. In fact it is the threat and the
intimidation that constitute an attack on the freedom of speech and
simple liberty of others. There are simple provisions in the criminal
law for tackling anyone who threatens violence and intimidates
people. I agree with what was said in a previous posting, the
Thackeray clan, father, son and nephew should all be held under house
arrest, with no contact with the media. It will solve the whole
problem, and the Shiv Sena and the MNS will both be revealed to be
the paper tigers that they actually are.

best

Shuddha