[Reader-list] Pune: Hindutva terror?

Tara Prakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 20:15:06 IST 2010

Well, this is not how fundamentalists think. When you hear the
fundamentalists talk in Pakistan about India, it comes out as if there are
no Muslims in that country, anf that all bomb blasts kill only Hindus. It
should have become to people in Pakistan that those whose livelihood depends
on killing, don't care who they are killing when their bosses tell them to
do so.
Pakistan trained and funded Taliban went to bring Islamic rule in
Afghanistan and massacred Hazaras and other nonpashtuns to show who was the
boss.
The common slogan that you can hear during the processions that are
organized by LET kind of organizations and are joined by significant
political leaders and intelligence agents, Hindu ki barbadi tak jang rahegi
jang rahegi. Some times the first line is changed by "kashmir ki azadi tak"
So get ready, Indian Muslims are going to be target as well and now that
Hindu terrorism has been once found involved in act of terrorism long back,
Muslims will  always be suspicious of the state, even when/if ISI will be
carrying out those attacks.
So yes very soon we will hear about good Musalman, those work for ISI's
nefarious designs, and bad Musalman, those who do not, just like the
Pakistani state apparatus distinguishes between good and bad taliban.
That are all Hindus are not alike, is dawning on the Hindu fundamentalists.
So we see a rift between RSS and BJP on one side and Shiv Sena on the other.