[Reader-list] Pune: Hindutva terror?

Rakesh Iyer rakesh.rnbdj at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 18:33:05 IST 2010

There is no such thing as a 'Hindu' or 'Islamic' way of life. There are
multiple 'Hindu' ways of life, and so also multiple 'Islamic' ways of life.
A Tamil Hindu has a different way of life from a Kashmiri Pandit. And even
within Tamil Nadu, there are different ways of life of different classes and
castes of Hindu. The same is true for Muslims also. Commonities are also
found, but so also differences. A Kerala Muslim is completely different from
a Uttar Pradesh Muslim, as I find in my class.

All those spokespersons who feel there is a way of life, let them follow it.
Don't impose it on others. It's this religion which will be the death of
all, rather than any famine or water crisis, as it seems now.

Rakesh