[Reader-list] AMAN KI AASHA

Rakesh Iyer rakesh.rnbdj at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 17:29:34 IST 2010

The poem is a complete trash as it completely refuses to understand that all
Pakistanis are not of one kind and can't be brought under a single umbrella
of being those who are responsible for perpetrating terrorism. At the same
time, we should be prepared and have the patience to read and hear such
comments. Infact, it's not our mistake. Long back, when India had chosen the
path to be democratic, Nehru had said that India is for all. The end result
is there for all to see. It's for all kinds of religious fundamentalists and
secular humanity-oriented people who are against each other. We are a nation
of extremes and variations. So nothing wrong in writing such poems from the
freedom of speech point of view.

But yes, the poem is a trash in terms of it's content, objectively.

Rakesh