[Reader-list] AMAN KI AASHA

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 00:02:47 IST 2010

Ah! Just forgot to mention my nephew doesn't argue unnecessarily. He is a
good boy!

I am sure after reading your arrogant response that you have no idea about
'Developing Stories'. Just a Google search on it won't help you, my friend.

The PTI report wasn't merely 'news'; it was an official brief after the
event and not an 'on ground reportage'. Try and differentiate now; if you
can; and if you aren't in a hurry to respond back.

How would this incident (story) develop, I wonder!?!

Don't waste time, Mr. Chakravartty.

regards
Aditya Raj Kaul