[Reader-list] AMAN KI AASHA

Rakesh Iyer rakesh.rnbdj at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 10:05:58 IST 2010

Dear all

In this entire set, let me ask a few questions, which will really tell as to
what should actually be answered, going beyond personal debates. These are
the questions which require answers for any talks, to be meaningful.

Questions:

1) Why should India talk with Pakistan?

2) What should India talk with Pakistan? And what should be the Indian stand
on things which India wishes to talk with Pakistan on?

3) Finally, whom should India talk to in Pakistan?

Right now I am tied up, but I would like people to answer these questions,
rather than making the debate too personal.

Rakesh