[Reader-list] Kashmir as HUB on Central Asia Trade Route. When was that?

Bipin aliens at dataone.in
Tue Feb 23 23:28:29 IST 2010

Dear Kshemendra,

You are right, that due to our constitution compulsion to remove article 370
is remote possibility and that way it was framed earlier reason god knows.
Perhaps our pseudo-secular society will never give such an opportunity.
There is a remote possibility of it, since 2/3 majority for any political
party is not possible and of course for BJP also not at all, so in my
opinion, let even India become super power than also Kashmir position will
not improve and cannot amalgamated in India and the path of its development
also will have restrictions.

My only intention to raise point of article 370 is for development of
Kashmir only and not at all politics. If Kashmiri people will understand
this will definitely for their benefit only. Let us hope and wait for that
day that the land of heaven becomes practically real land of heaven for the
people of Kashmir. If they understand this and come out from the separatists
trap will benefit them.

Thanks

Bipin