[Reader-list] Mails blocked by SARAI Reader-List

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 7 15:54:23 IST 2010

Dear Aditya & Britta

I do not think that SARAI Reader-List postings are moderated.

What does happen for sure though, and I speak from personal experiences, is that in case of a SERVER-GLITCH, postings by members get rejected. I for example, in such 'rejected' postings get the advisory that I am 'not a member'. It is just a temporary glitch.

Such mails need to be re-posted once you glean that you are receiving other mails from the Reader-List.

Kshmendra