[Reader-list] against continued repression of the people of Kashmir

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 20:06:45 IST 2010

Anupam, though the intellectual in hindu for being secular have been at the
game of playing with words of talking about the abhinav bharath, I neither
support this organisation nor do i conclude that it is of sangh parivar,
unlike many ids who post on regular basis the "innocense' of terror accused,
none have posted any such messages or posts but all have only reiterated
that the investigations be over to arrive at the facts, whereas, in other
cases, be it encounters or arrests, many ids seem to be keen on posting the
"facts' of the accused being innocent even at investigation stage.
Amusingly, even after such a long time, only the partisan media men and
women are at the game of discredit of the accused of the organisation.!
regards, rajen.

Rajen.