[Reader-list] MP to scrutinise overflow of Kashmiri students

Krishna Chaithanya tulunadu at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 14 01:44:07 IST 2010

Bauls & Kauls enough of shit yar! You guys have filled my mail box and I spend more time deleting than doing anything useful.  I didn't become a member of Sarai mailing list because I was desperate for absolute truth. Either everybody is god here or god's illegitimate children - and they post only absolute truths. Guys...guys.... I am tired ...tired of this bloody shit, the shit of what is being posted here, the communal shit, the kashmir shit, the saffron shit and the red shit. It stinks.

stop nonsense and move forward

Chaithanya