[Reader-list] Is this a Forum for fake ID's

Shashidhar shashidhar at butterfliesindia.org
Wed Jul 14 10:51:04 IST 2010

Why call Bauls bad people, cmon in this day and age our understanding of music and the joy it can give is through  Indian idol programs where music and money are cultivated, we will  always needs people who follow the baul tradition. They have been inspiring to say the least, just because someone assume the name and antagonises people on the forum, please do not chastise the entire clan. More malls than cows that is a first, do visit certain places in Bengal and you will understand the need to be intoxicated on music.

Let him be, ignore him if nothing else, he has managed to already reduce the forum to a petty gossip column.
Peace.

Shashi