[Reader-list] Pakistan kids on reality show face MNS ire

Pheeta Ram pheeta.ram at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 14:38:09 IST 2010

I believe its high time that we adopt a policy of intolerance towards people
who are always on the lookout for opportunities to foment communal hatred.
MNS goons need to be dealt with certain extra-constitutional methods which i
don't need to elaborate here. I mean, just imagine the depravity of these
hoodlums, the depths to which these people can stoop to. I wonder what they
teach their children at homes. Aren't they breeding maggots who would
eventually eat at the very roots which hold the last remnants of our
cultures of communion together. I have come to believe that such people
can't be tackled with peaceful and polite methods and that we need to be
doubly aggressive in defending our heritage of communal amity. Aren't there
some Think Tanks in India who can go into the logistical details of
counter-offensive strategies to get rid of this MNS or atleast purge it of
its venom?