[Reader-list] Pakistan kids on reality show face MNS ire

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 28 15:16:48 IST 2010

Dear Rajen

I just saw Yasir's mail and in confirmation of what he he has said I will incrementally add to what i said in my last mail.

Almost every single major Indian (in Hindustani) film gets released in Pakistan at the same time as it's global release.

India television programs like Soap-Serials, Reality Shows (Dance, Singing etc) are followed religiously with the same dedication by many in Pakistan as they are in India.

Kshmendra