[Reader-list] Pakistan kids on reality show face MNS ire

geeta seshu geetaseshu at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 22:22:47 IST 2010

I second this...from the taxi-driver who wouldn't charge a penny from us
because we were from India or the shop-keeper who said M S Subbalaxmi had
the most divine voice (Allah ki den)....to so many journalists, artists,
lawyers, academics...the warmth was enriching. We do have a complex
relationship but demonising the other is an old ploy..I'm surprised people
on this list fall for it.