[Reader-list] No Burqa, No teaching in West bengal

Inder Salim indersalim at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 23:28:44 IST 2010

We forgot that these love letters were written by us, we touch them
delicately because the beloved is gone, or dead or beyond continents,
So they become sacred,

The love letters were unrealistic, and never talked about the many
bitter realities of life
 frankly,  She never  her period, or he never mentioned about his
farts while kissing.

this is how sacred ousted the so called profane.

We need to rip it , if there was no law and fear, we all would do it,
and we do it anyway, when i comes to our personal interests. Anything
good about religious text is all fraud,
We are basically keen about our own existential reality, which guides
us from time to time.

When an individual happens to confront death, all the good of so
callled sacred disappears
all what matters is liberation, which is unfortunately exceptional

may be i too agnostic or anarchist, or too interested in freedom,

but with love
is

--

http://indersalim.livejournal.com