[Reader-list] No Burqa, No teaching in West bengal

TaraPrakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 05:13:11 IST 2010

Amen Inder.

I am yet to see the context in which you said this. All the structures need
to be challenged all the time; and, if possible, destroyed when they
stagnate. We should be bold enough to dare disturb the universe; in fact
disturb universes. Throwing stones in to it does a lot of good to the well
and to the people benefiting from it. We need to generate a lot of heat to
thaw the ice that doesn't let the waters meet with other waters.

As Dushyant Kumar said, and it is high time for that:

Is himalay se koi Ganga nikalni cahie.