[Reader-list] sri-sri-fraud-fraud

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 21:19:31 IST 2010

Well expressed Shashi, but moot issue here is ascetics who are supposed to
be in simple life are seen in deluxe sedans, jets and nubile belles
competing to hold the umbrellas to the sris, only exposes the humane fault
lines of selling spirituality for material wealth.?
Ravi Shankar and his exposition on Sudarshan kriya is good one, but method
of "teaching ' with exorbitant fee is ridiculous.Knowledge to the seeker and
to the devoted to knowledge but not to those who worship the person.!
regards,
rajen

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 11:19 AM, Shashidhar <shashidhar at butterfliesindia.org
> wrote:

> Dear Mr. Mani,
>
> " Yatho Hasta Thatho Drishti,
> Yatho Drishti Thatho Manah
> Yatho Manah Thatho Bhaava,
> Yatho Bhaava Thatho Rasa "
>
> Where the hands are, go the eyes
> Where the eyes are, goes the mind
> Where the mind goes, there is bhava (expression of inner feeling)... Where
> there is bhava, rasa (mood or sentiment) is evoked.    Source: Natyashastra
>

> The articles mentioned by you, are full of inconsistencies, information on
> Rajneesh, Maharshi Mahesh Yogi, etc etc. Maharshi Mahesh Yogi claim to fame
> was not the Beatles, his claim to fame was transcendental meditation.  If
> one goes looking for faults who in this world is faultless.
>
> What the world is lacking right now is any form of spirituality and if we
> look to demonise and kill the little spirituality we have left, may the
> devil save us.
>
> Shashi

Rajen.