[Reader-list] sri-sri-fraud-fraud

A. Mani a.mani.cms at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 21:23:37 IST 2010

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 11:19 AM, Shashidhar
<shashidhar at butterfliesindia.org> wrote:
> The articles mentioned by you, are full of inconsistencies, information on Rajneesh, Maharshi Mahesh Yogi, etc >etc. Maharshi Mahesh Yogi claim to fame was not the Beatles, his claim to fame was transcendental meditation.  > If one goes looking for faults who in this world is faultless.

They have been written by people associated with the organisations and
provide quite a lot of information about the working of the
political-business model.   Yes, Mahesh Yogi is more notorious for the
transcendental meditation scam.

> What the world is lacking right now is any form of spirituality and if we look to demonise and kill the little
> spirituality we have left, may the devil save us.

Spirituality is all nonsense and has been singularly responsible for
much of the evil in the world. It is better if it is all wiped out.

Best

A. Mani

--
A. Mani