[Reader-list] Gujarat's secular development

Bipin Trivedi aliens at dataone.in
Sun Jun 13 12:10:28 IST 2010

Dear Raheema,

Thanks for your views with due respect. Term nationalization you mentioned is I think nationalism which you consider as jargon. Nationalism is most essential for any country to grow healthily and so the discipline also, where we lack much today. Countries like Japan and Germany are examples of it. Tremendous nationalism, discipline of Japan helped to grow in very short span even after nuclear attack. What to tell about secularism? Our society is become pseudo-secular and this is real danger what I feel. Nobody knows real secularism or if knows than also want to remain pseudo-secular for their selfish or vote bank motto. But, time will come that lowest of the lower people will understand this and will come out of trap of politics.

I have some reservations with your statement, “Muslims in Gujarat is now much more manageable”. But, why to compromise? Please do not compromise. The Muslim populations cannot able to manage in other states in comparison, so in that case why they are able to manage in Gujarat only? So, naturally there must be difference somewhere in other state and Gujarat and that you know very well I don’t want to clarify it.

Please note that no one in India is against any community, the oppose is against the community of terrorism, criminals whoever involved in it irrespective of any religion. Few people of the respected community physical/mental support to terrorism tarnish the image of that community.

So, self respect, self retrospect is the best way for everyone and it will be better not to compromise and make manageable yourself.

Thanks
Bipin