[Reader-list] THANK YOU SARAI

Bipin Trivedi aliens at dataone.in
Tue Jun 15 17:21:13 IST 2010

Dear Sir/Madam,

site and their administrator for running such wonderful site and provide
platform to express members their unedited views. This is very big thing,
since most of the sites edit/censor the views according to their
belief/policies but you are providing real democratic platform to the
members and that way you are doing one kind of charity work and fulfill your
social obligation. Many people are there who cannot speak but freely express
their views by writing over here and relieve themselves from one kind of
mental tension.

Let me tell you again that you are doing wonderful job by running such
innovative site and I deeply thankful to you.

Thanks

Bipin Trivedi