[Reader-list] Reg: Set - 1

Rakesh Iyer rakesh.rnbdj at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 18:45:31 IST 2010

Hi all

If you would all remember, there was a time when I used to post articles
daily on Right to Food. However, due to lack of time as also opposition to a
huge no. of mails, I stopped it. I am starting it again from today, but with
the intention that there would only be 2-3 stories and they would broadly
encompass a series of issues ranging from the Right to Food to also the
NREGA and the other whole set of schemes to broaden our visions and
understanding issues in their true perspective.

With this in mind, I would go ahead with posting articles in this Set, and I
hope there are no objections to this at least, please.

Rakesh