[Reader-list] Holi Bakshish

A.K. Malik akmalik45 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 08:33:40 IST 2010

Yes, Sir. You are right. I have not played any sports except for sometime when I used to play hockey and could only afford to play with a branch of a tree with a little bend on one side. Couldn't continue for long so I know why players ask for more money.But ,Sir what I have said is based on what I see and observe.May be I am wrong and you are right.But it was just what was my opinion on the matter and I never said players were playing for Bakshish. The comment was made for the management.
Regards
(A.K.MALIK)