[Reader-list] Holi Bakshish

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 15:29:35 IST 2010

Dear Jeebesh

Did Kalmadi use the word "bakshish"?

I do think that being rewarded for a 'win' and the issue of reasonable remuneration (and/or match fees) are two separate matters.

I also think it is stupid to reward the players just because it was a win against Pakistan. If that indeed was the reason.  Hopefully the players will be similarly rewarded for every match they win.

Kshmendra