[Reader-list] More on little kashmiri boys

A.K. Malik akmalik45 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 3 20:29:06 IST 2010

Dear Durrani Sahib,
                       "Khor" is very common word meaning khanewala or eater as Mr Junaid had pointed out.You must definitely have heard the word Aadam Khor usually being used for tigers who become  man-eaters. It is very widely used though  the word Bacha Khor is very rarely used but was able to make out its meaning thinking that it is similar to the word Aadam Khor.
Regards,

(A.K.MALIK)