[Reader-list] Taliban is the future

yasir ~يا سر yasir.media at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 02:19:26 IST 2010

i forgot iran but its definitely there, but those links are more explicit:
there is a border with iran! and a baluchi population on either side which
is sunni...
i hope you dont think it is a random list. I dont have to go by what is said
on tv or in the papers, kk. and so i would be skeptical of the ttp-india
link if someone is mouthing it on tv. but think pipelinistan (and everone's
got their own map of pipes) , think central asia, and china, saudi influence
in the region, and china & russia hovering, uzbekistan having kickbed out
the americans, bbc and rfe ...the stakes get higher and people get
meddlesome. I have said nothing about india. its very common for ministers &
officials  to point to raw like you do to isi. i am sure its all true__ :)
soon we'll have a pipline running from iran to india via pk :)

best