[Reader-list] Fwd: Feel free, Mr. Husain. Go paint Qatari leaders

anupam chakravartty c.anupam at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 20:26:18 IST 2010

Dear Pawan,

To add your wisdom, I am posting a debate thread on Linga-Phallus
divide. I hope this would really add to your archive as there
evidences from Skanda, Vamana and Linga Purana. But yes, these have
been also refuted by several scholars:

http://www.svabhinava.org/TransgressiveSacrality/Dialogues/Shivalinga/index.php

Hope to hear from you soon.

Anupam