[Reader-list] Taliban is the future

yasir ~يا سر yasir.media at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 00:58:03 IST 2010

absolutely not. why should we be under any illusion of 'secularism'. you did
not find me saying that, in all that i wrote. these are your own barriers.
as you well know secular institutions can be hijacked by religious parties
and mafias. think neocons, think india. you are really being too harsh.

india should just join the oic, india's muslim population is larger than
pakistan. as it is saudis are mediating... is will probably join as
observer.

don't misquote me. although not so common, i think "islamic' frameworks can
be sufficiently liberal, left and radical. you can quote me on that.

best