[Reader-list] Question regarding women's reservation bill

A.K. Malik akmalik45 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 13 18:15:36 IST 2010

Dear Mr Kaul,
               There seems to be a pre-conceived notion that our women-folks don't have minds of their own and they would do whatever their husbands, fathers, brothers ask them to to do as Laluji has said "If I aske Rabri to vote in a particular way, is she going to do it differently?".
This may be true to some extent or for some time but is likely to change with time.
Regards,

(A.K.MALIK)