[Reader-list] Gujarat DCP shoots Muslim inspector twice in mockanti-terror drill

yasir ~يا سر yasir.media at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 04:38:07 IST 2010

from the report it seems the DCP has problems following instructions,
or he had a predetermined intention to shoot the person. in both cases most
likely this person hasa serious problem.

Thats where the focus should be, unless the report is completely false,
which it does not seem to be.

The rest of the arguments are diversionary. They may be contextual and
possibly unrelated to the incident.

Back to the DCP___

best