[Reader-list] Gujarat DCP shoots Muslim inspector twice in mockanti-terror drill

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 20 18:41:56 IST 2010

Dear Anupam

In this response of yours, why did you not reproduce my mail which you were responding to?

It is reproduced by me down below your response.

In you last 36 mails (20 in Feb '10 + 16 in Mar '10) every single time, without fail, you have, alongwith your response, reproduced the mail you were responding to. Why not this time?

It is because Anupam you did not have the moral or ethical courage to admit that you were in error when you accused me of ........ "a tirade ...... like how you are acting with Dan Hussain..."

My last mail wasnt a "query" from me. It was a polite reminder to you that you had mis-stated and mis-represented what I had written.

Ahhh!!!!! And Yes!!!!      Dont you you think it is mighty hypocritical of you to ask me a series of questions (brain froths) after having, at the very outset informed me .......    " I am not really interested in answering to your query Kshmendra."

Kshmendra