[Reader-list] KASAV VERDICT

Bipin Trivedi aliens at dataone.in
Tue May 4 12:14:02 IST 2010

Dear Shuddha,

I am talking particularly Kasav case where he was proved guilty well before
trial saw by whole world that was the point and not for any other in
general. What you are talking in general is ok. My point raised to you for
Kasav only. If you still believe if he is guilty fell sorry for that.

Not at all satisfied by what you are trying to convince. Most of the
criminals (not only terrorists) believes that they have not done anything
wrong does not mean what they did is right. Sorry, to tell but with your
explanation you are trying to convince that terrorists are right in their
acts in the name justice in their eye. This is real sorry state of your
thought.

Thanks
Bipin